This ain’t the first time Stab have asked Joao “Brek” Bracourt to lay out his life. We’re well aware it’s hard to limit our highly talented group of friends to ten screen grabs, but hell if it ain’t fun. That’s what drives this project. Three years on – after standing at shoulders length – onlooking Albee Layer’s ridiculous cave session and miraculous exit – we decided it was time to ask again. So here it is, Brek’s life laid out in series of hi-res glory.
Thanks for havin me Stab.
1. Describe yourself
2. Where are you from?
3. What got you into photography?
4. Where do you wish you were right now?
5. What inspires you?
6. Who is your favourite person to photograph?
7. What makes the best photograph?
8. What’s your favourite weapon?
9. Describe your mood right now.
10. What else should we know about you?
Check the original article on Stab Magazine plus the comments here.